Although this is not usually signed as a formal agreement, our general ground rules for sessions include the principles that ...
Both coach and participant will:
- Attend the session on time and ready to engage.
- Make contact beforehand if unable to attend the session.
- Except in special circumstances 48 hours’ notice will be given to rearrange the appointment.
- Value and show respect for one another; verbally, physically and emotionally.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of the session (unless there is an indication someone is at a risk of harm).
Not following these guidelines could result in the service being withdrawn.
In addition to this we practice in accordance with the Association for Coaching Global Code of Ethics.